Active Duty Military and Veterans Discount Program
The Active Duty Military and Veterans Discount Program is offered to anyone who presently serves in the United States Military or is a US Military Veteran.
The discount covers 25% of the costs of IVF treatment.
EMD Serono Compassionate Corps Program
RMA of New York has partnered with EMD Serono to offer discounts on medications for those who have served our country in the U.S. Military and are seeking treatment for infertility.
To be eligible for the Compassionate Corps Program, you must be a veteran or the spouse of a veteran who is:
- Infertile due to a service-related injury
- Not privately insured for infertility medications
- Medically retired
- Been diagnosed by a physician as infertile and requiring IVF or an alternative Assisted Reproductive Technology offered by RMA of New York
Call FertilityLifelines toll-free at 1-855-541-5926 for more information about the program.
EMD Serono Compassionate Care Program
The Compassionate Care Program is available to eligible patients who may not otherwise be able to afford fertility treatment.
Eligibility requirements include the following:
- No pre-existing insurance coverage for fertility medication
- Currently undergoing fertility treatment with a physician at RMA of NY
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Qualifying annual household gross income
Eligible veterans may save at least 25% off the self-pay price of EMD Serono medications.
Service to Veterans Program
RMA of New York is proud to be recognized as a participating center in the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART) Service to Veterans program established by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM). In support of our nation’s veterans, RMA of New York honored to provide a deeply discounted IVF and infertility-related services to retired military personnel whose injuries have impaired their fertility.
As a participating clinic, RMA of New York is able to maximize the ability for couples to afford treatment and pursue their family building efforts despite this limitation imposed by federal law.