Prior to joining the practice in 2023, Dr. Goldsammler worked closely with minority populations of Bronx and Westchester County to achieve their reproductive goals and served as the REI residency site director at Montefiore Medical Center where she trained the next generation of OB/GYN physician and fertility specialists. She continues to educate her patients to empower them to be active participants on their reproductive journey. Practicing an individualized treatment approach, Dr. Goldsammler takes patient experience as a priority in the delivery of culturally sensitive patient care.
- Undergraduate: (BA): Yeshiva University – Stern College for Women
- Medical school: (MD): Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Masters in Bioethics: (MBE) Joint program: Albert Einstein College of Medicine and the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Internship/Residency in Obstetrics Gynecology and Women’s Health: Montefiore Medical Center
- Fellowship: Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility: Montefiore Medical Center
- Partnering with patients to achieve their reproductive goals
- Finding work-life harmony with a rewarding career while being a mother to my amazing children.
- Inspiring students to pursue a fulfilling career in REI.
- Ovulatory Dysfunction / PCOS
- Fertility preservation
- Diminished Ovarian Reserve
- Reproductive Endocrine Concerns
- Mount Sinai South Nassau Hospital
- Predicting the end to movies
- Spending quality time with my family
Research & Academics
- Presented her research at both local and national levels.
- Published book chapters/reviews as well as original research articles
- Peer reviewer for Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics
- 2014 Zelmanovich Award for Best PGY2 in Compassionate Outpatient Care
Role: Research Associate. Conducting basic science research on the interplay between obesity, diet induced inflammation and ovarian cyclicity. Fellowship thesis research project.
Poster presentation ASRM 2018
Preceptor: Dr. Maureen Charron, Dr. Erkan Buyuk
Location: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY.
Funded: Grant from the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) and the Society for Reproductive Investigation (SRI)
Role: Research Associate. Conducted clinical research on the connection between BMI, infertility medications, and outcomes. Oral presentation (Dr. Bosler) ASRM 2013.
Preceptor: Dr. Jayme Bosler.
Location: Montefiore Institute for Reproductive Medicine and Health, Hartsdale, NY.
Role: Research Associate. Lead author on a clinical study on the connection between ABO blood type and infertility. Published in J Assis Repro Genet April 2015.
Preceptor: Dr. Sangita Jindal.
Location: Montefiore’s Institute for Reproductive Medicine and Health, Hartsdale, NY.