Dr. Zinger takes great pride in helping build families through individualized, compassionate, and effective treatment. He finds it essential to familiarize himself with each patient’s values and goals in order to ensure the correct treatment approach for them.
- Undergraduate: Brandeis University, BA Cum Laude
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, MD with Special Distinction for Research in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency: North Shore University Hospital
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Dr. Zinger considers his greatest accomplishment to be enabling family-building goals by helping his patients become parents.
- Infertility diagnosis and individualization of treatment
- Fertility preservation
- Assessment of ovarian reserve and treatment of low reserve
- Preimplantation genetic testing
- Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Spending quality time with his wife and 3 children
Research & Academics
- Dr. Zinger has published his research in multiple peer-reviewed medical journals on topics including effective treatment for low ovarian reserve, ectopic prolactin secretion, sildenafil for treatment of thin endometrial lining, methotrexate treatment of ectopic pregnancy, and testing of estradiol levels.
- Dr. Zinger has also authored chapters in multiple medical textbooks on the physiology and testing of ovarian function and reserve.
- Castle ConnollyTop Doctor award every year since 2020
- New York Super Doctors award every year since 2014
- Senior Fellows Award from The Endocrine Society, 2002