- PhD in Reproductive Genetics and Human Embryology, University of Kent (England)
- Masters in Applied Mathematics and Mathematical Biology from Hunter College
- Bachelors in Chemistry and Economics from NYU (not exactly relevant for this profile?)
- Early embryonic development
- Molecular mechanisms of the pre-implantation embryo
- Embryonic mosaicism
- Zouves Foundation for Reproductive Medicine
- Zouves Fertility Center
- University of Kent, Division of Biosciences
- Traveling, swimming, spending time with my two young children.
Research & Academics
Andrea’s research has been featured in notable journals like Fertility and Sterility, Human Reproduction, Scientific Reports and PNAS.
- Seminal FnS paper in 2016.
- ASRM Prize Paper in 2020, 2023 (will not be the presenting author).
- Invited speaker at international conferences including: PGDIS, PCRS, SWES.