June Seminar: Building Families in the LGBT Community
Thursday June 13, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. in Melville
Thinking about becoming a parent? Please join us for an educational seminar to learn about the many options RMA Long Island IVF has to offer. This seminar, which is being held in conjunction with Long Island LGBT Network, will feature the following speakers:
- Dr. Steven Brenner, RMA Long Island IVF Physician
- Amy Demma, Reproductive Attorney, will discusss all things related to safely building your family in a legal context.
- A team Member from the LGBT Network will discuss how our partnership can assist your family building dreams.
- A Patient Financial Counselor from RMA Long Island IVF will discuss definitions of infertility in relation to insurance benefit coverage.
- And RMA Long Island IVF Patients will share their story and experience
Refreshments will be served. Please join us for this great seminar!