Long Island IVF Celebrates NIAW with Free Events and Giveaways
As the infertility practice which brought Long Island its first IVF baby, first baby from a cryopreserved embryo, and first donor egg baby, Long Island IVF has supported the infertility community on Long Island for over 30 years. In fact, many of our nurses and support staff have been with the practice for over 20 years and several have also been patients of the practice. So, we really understand the pain of infertility and, of course, have a particularly soft spot for all of our patients.
Those feelings are particularly strong when National Infertility Awareness Week (NIAW) rolls around each April. NIAW 2019 begins this weekend on Sunday, April 21 and runs through Saturday, April 27.
This year we are celebrating NIAW in two ways. First, we are offering a chance to win in our free random prize giveaway exclusively for our Long Island IVF patients! We are also inviting current patients (and those who are not yet patients!) to four fun and/or informative events and workshops that we are running several nights next week in the Melville office.
Free Chance at Random Prize Giveaway for our patients*:
All patients are encouraged to stop by their nearest Long Island IVF office anytime between now and April 27 to drop a free ticket into the box for a chance to win one of our giveaway prizes. LIIVF patients can enter whether they are currently coming in for treatment this week or not. (So, pop into the office and enter because we’d love to see your face, maybe give you a hug—and, well, you can’t enter any other way!) We’ll be combining all the entered names and drawing random winners for a bunch of awesome prizes, some of which are valued at over $100. Here is just a sampling of some of the prizes:
- Free 1-on-1 Nutrition consultation
- Yoga gift certificate
- Spa and wellness center gift certificates
- Bath salts and body pampering products
- Tea shop and Starbucks gift cards, and more!
Free NIAW events for our patients and the public:
Each year Long Island IVF sponsors several events to support the infertility community on Long Island. All events are free and open to the public, but registration is required because space is limited—especially for the wildly popular yoga and nutrition sessions! This year’s Week of Wellness events are:
- Monday, April 22 Acupuncture for Fertility with David Kreiner M.D.
- Tuesday, April 23 Nutrition for Fertility with Renee Barbis, certified holistic health coach
- Wednesday, April 24 Yoga for Fertility with Lisa Pineda Yoga
- Thursday, April 25 Losing the Stigma, Gaining the Facts with Bina Benisch, M.S. R.N.
We look forward to seeing our patients coming in this week to participate in the prize giveaway drawing and encourage everyone to come get to know us better at our free NIAW events. Infertility can be emotionally, financially, physically, and mentally draining. The stress of not knowing how or when your infertility journey will be resolved brings a level of frustration and sadness that can be exhausting and unbearable. That's why each of our NIAW events is designed to give you power, some control, and real tools to use in a situation that can feel out of control. And who knows—maybe one of them could be the missing piece on your pathway to parenthood!
We really hope to see you this week! Register now.
* This giveaway is only for Long Island IVF patients and can only be entered in-person, in one of the Long Island IVF offices-- not online, by phone, by email, or via social media. It is not in any way associated with or able to be entered on Facebook or any other social media platform. Nevertheless, for the sake of clarity, any patient who comes in person and enters the drawing completely releases Facebook, as Facebook has nothing to do with this giveaway.